Thursday, January 18, 2007

Posting even faster.......


Okay, here is mine for today. Are you a junkie and can't live without your internet? Well, I never thought that I was until it went out yesterday. The first day was fine. The second.......my OCD kicked in. I kept feeling things crawling on me. I was seeing shadows. Things seemed like they were warping around me. Gasp...gasp...I had to pick up a book and read it. I enjoyed it, but it took some getting used to the fact that I didn't have to scroll down in order to get to the next page. lol lol Anyway, my service was finally restored. I have never been so happy to see those little green lights. We're a happy family again. The kiddies have their Disney, DD has her Pokemon.com, DH can download his receipes and I have you guys again! Wooo hooo! Now we're back to our own parts of the house and ignoring each other! hahahahaha J/K

7 comments:

Anna said...

oh Betty! I can relate. We are just as addicted! With 5 people and 3 computers there is just not enough to go around.

Anonymous said...

Flashing Green is such a PRETTY Picture.. LOL We missed you welecome Home!! M

My Life As I See It said...

OK, you are one sick woman! I posted a comment that the very worst thing that could happen to you was you losing your internet and I was just kidding........ but it's TRUE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! sick!

Huffy said...

Glad you are back!! We were getting worried that the rhinestones had taken over!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling... nothing worse than not being connected...

Got this quote in an email today and thought of you and your picture..

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Yep Deeya, that's me! I won't bother anyone for weeks. Well, at least until my kids start to look hungry! lol

Beth said...

ROFL Betty. That is SOO me. That's part of the problem of having my computer in my bedroom. The first thing I do is check email...and LDPT LOL