Sunday, January 21, 2007

Memphis Photographers Strike Again

Okay, I'm a day late posting this, but you must understand, that I was sooooooo tired after a very very very long day. :-) Anyway a few of us Memphis Photographers got together on Saturday and had a lighting and posing class. The ten of us were divided into three groups and each group had to pose the entire group in three different situations. Small studio, busy background and on a stair case. With all three situations we had to set up our lights so that it would make the group look its best. It was so much fun. It is so nice to know photographers that will share and help you along with your photographic journey.

I only got a few shots of some of us that were there. We have a group shot I'll have to post as soon as I get it. I must say, it was so funny watching every chimp the heck out of their cameras. lol

There was this one guy that we couldn't understand. He had this camera that none of us had seen before. We simply all decided that it was a toy camera that he probably got from Wal-Mart! hahahahaha

Later that afternoon we got tired of taking photos of each other so we go some cute little skinny girls to model for us. Too bad we couldn't have Jaxy there for our subject! hahahaha You'll have to read my other blog to see them. It was pretty cool working with them.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun Betty! I wish we had a local group...sigh....

The Cheek Family said...

Nicely done and that is great that you have a group you can learn with! More likely that you teach, but hey... :c)

My Life As I See It said...

OK Ugly Betty...... why is my name always used and abused??? WTF!!!
LOL!!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Hahaha, no abuse. I just thought you could have kicked butt over those other girls! Showed them how to pose a tutu! hahahaa

Beth said...

Sounds like a fun get together Betty! I need something like that here in nashville! LOL

Denise said...

Wow, I love the lighting and the posing. Great job. I have so much to learn!

Jen said...

Man, I gotta get my dh to move me to Tennessee... what's the local airline there?
That's a wild looking setup that dude has.