Monday, January 22, 2007

Fire Hazard


I just had to share this. We pulled my desk away from the wall because we're painting the wall and I saw my very own personal fire hazard. I had no idea there were that many cords behind there. Then there are more because some things I had to disconnect in order to get the desk back. Good Grief! Hubby and I had a major flash back. Remember the days when the monitor and hard drive were connected together and there was only one plug? Of course that computer probably weighed more than my 4 year old, but everything was in one package. Was the printer included as well? lol lol I guess if I want to get that again, I would need to get me one of those IComputers. Oh well...

Speaking of computers. I have to tell you that my m-i-l got fed up with her year old Gateway and ordered herself another one! Guess who gets her hand-me-downs! Yaaaay! My current cpu is probably 4-5 years old. I don't even remember when I got it, but her old one that she's giving me will whip this cpu! I can't wait. I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow. Of course I have to figure out what is really wrong with the thing. She had so much junk on hers. Stuff that she downloaded from practically every website she ever visited. lol lol So I'll let you know tomorrow how it went.

Gotta go buy another plug outlet!!!!! TTFN!

3 comments:

My Life As I See It said...

Egad Betty!!! I thought my wire collection was big...... but yours is even bigger!!

Denise said...

Wow, that looks VERY familiar!!!

Anna said...

Don't look under my desk!!