Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Colors



We went to the park down the street today. It was cold, but with all of the running, rolling and tumbling, no one but me even noticed that it was kinda cool. Well, actually, it was cold. Once again, the day was dreary and dull looking, but I enjoyed the fact that the playground had such vivid colors. In spite of the stupid kid that thought it would be funny to draw boobs all over the place in spray paint, the colors were really nice to see on such a drab day. lol And no, I didn't take a picture of the boobs. Though, they looked as if he/she copied them from Pamela Anderson! lol lol


9 comments:

Anna said...

Playgrounds make such fun and colorful abstracts. Neat shots

Beth said...

I really like these Betty! I really like the different perspectives.

Anonymous said...

Great shots Betty.... I love playgrounds for the same reasons... they are great for location shots!

Greg Moss said...

The first one really strikes me as a very good balance in composistion.

My Life As I See It said...

very cool. Makes going to the park interesting.

Heidi Brand said...

Cool lines, angles and perspectives!

Huffy said...

Stop it you fabulous ghettoliscious woman! Stop being creative damn it! you are making me LOOK bad!!!

love the colors!

Jen said...

These are great shots betty... the one almost looks like red pencils.
These go great with today's Red challenge. Glad there were no boobs, hahaha!

shell said...

Love these, especially the last one!