Monday, January 29, 2007

Bare Escentuals


Wow! To find out that I have no friends was quite devastating for me today. It caused me to want to put more and more make-up on in hopes that I would attract friends. It didn't work. lol lol But here is my shot for the day. It is the Bare Escentuals skin rev-er upper, the facial cleanser and the on the go compact. No, I'm not trying to promote their stuff so I can be on their infomercial. lol I just really like it. And until something new and improved comes along, this is what I'll be using for a while. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make up dosent make FRIENDS.. I think you have TONS... take that from Nubmer 3?? HA HA We want to see makeover photos of you with all this Beauty STUFF.. M

My Life As I See It said...

OK then........ I still don't see friends here! LOL!!! You made me laugh so hard, hubby asked what was so funny..........
No, no amount of make up will attract friends.....lol

Anna said...

LOL "FUNNY" Betty! These are GREAT product shots!

Denise said...

GREAT shot! Loved yesterday's and today's--they are just really cool!

Anonymous said...

Ok.. I'm seriously lost with this conversation.. but I like the picture... I think you are working on your commercial product photography portfolio aren't you?

Huffy said...

I want some of this!!!!! where did you get yours from? I seriously want some... my coworker has it and it looks fabulous on her! really does make a difference!

Beth said...

Have you ever thought of doing product shots? I'm catching up and these are really good! I'm pretty much a no-makeup person myself because I hate the way it feels, and taking the time to put it on LOL. I guess if I knew what I was doing it wouldn't be so bad. :)