Saturday, January 13, 2007

Are you Ready!

Are you ready yet? Are you ready yet? Are you ready yet?

Only 2 more days! Well, actually one day and a couple of hours. lol Wonder who will be the first to post? I bet Jaxy will try it. Will she do it? Will she have a post worthy photo? She says that she'll post anything, but I know better. She's a photographer and she isn't going to have crappy pictures floating out there on the www with her name on them. hahahaha Hmmmmm....maybe it will be Ann? I'll have to check her exif data on her photos everyday to make sure she's not cheating. hahahahahahaaha

Well, I'm going to browse around everyone else's blogs and see what they're up to. See ya tomorrow!

1 comments:

Images By Jax said...

you just freaking kill me!!! lol
I left a message on your other blog.
Your "real" blog.
Check it out and get back to me. Email me or summin'. Need the Betsters help.