Friday, January 12, 2007

3 More Daaaaaays

Well, it's three more days until the challenge beings. It's going to be fun to see my LDPTers images everyday. Especially ones that don't normally post photos everyday or ever, like me! :-)

Anyway, I also just wanted to apologize since it was brought to my attention that I may be taking this challenge a little too seriously. I beg to differ, but you know on this whole www thing it's hard to understand ppl sometime and you may come off different than what you were attempting. Anyone who knows me or actually talks to me knows that I'm one big goofball! lol So I'm going to take it down a thousand and go back to my little spot that I always sit in and drink my sweet tea and go back to being the one that observes whats going on around. My spot should still be warm as I didn't leave it for very long. lol

See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

:( I'm sorry someone thought you were taking it too seriously. I thought you were pretty darn funny :)

Kylie

My Life As I See It said...

Thanks for fixing the comments thing.
I need to leave comments of shit here for you.
I am so ready!!! I am armed and dangerous with my shooting equipment.
Watch out!!!